bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#2ED0C3" link="#FFFFFF" vlink="#FEFEFE">
LA TEAM BDGN Index du Forum
LA TEAM BDGN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How/To Play Bass

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA TEAM BDGN Index du Forum -> Liste des teams -> espace privé
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hardjazz
noob d'argent

Masculin
Point(s): 9
1: 0
Moyenne de points: 0,09

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: How/To Play Bass Répondre en citant

How To Play Bass > bit.ly/1t4sD2c

How To Play Bass

10cf746e54
I recommend the large, non-celluloid kind, such as Dunlops Tortex Triangle, with a thick gauge (at least 1mm). Warnings Learning a new instrument often requires the development of new muscles. The only thing you can learn from that is how to be a copy cat, but it doesnt give you any insight in the music itself, it doesnt help you to find your own way of playing and to understand how to make your creativity actually work. The great thing about this approach is that it allows you to create a bass line that is interesting and melodic, locks in perfectly with the drums and doesnt clash harmonically with the underlying chords. and Chase the guitar parts when needed,meaning leave a little bit of space between the guitar and bass ,bass compliments and supports the guitar as do drums,Let the bass breathe via a bit of seperation,chase the melody of guitarist and singer. 18 Learn more songs, scales and techniques.

I myself am a guitar player and when I was young I watched videos (VHS at the time) to see how my guitar heroes played their licks. I use Ultimate Guitar to help me find tabs. Powered by Mediawiki. R. By continuing to use our site, you agree to our cookie policy. These are called eighth notes. Finally, start slowly again, and attempt to play one note on each beat, halfway between each beat, and halfway between each of these. Whether this is a good thing or not is up to your discretion and instincts. There is certainly a place for lockstep octave doublingjust listen to Aerosmiths Sweet Emotion, Led Zeppelins The Ocean and Panteras Im Broken.

Two For Onea thousand milesnorton antivirus macbabel 2006 flaitelotta p brkmakargatannfl week 10 gamesthe crazy ones s01e18jack reacher 2012core draw x5burnout paradise pc
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 21:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LA TEAM BDGN Index du Forum -> Liste des teams -> espace privé Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange